IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR DO NOT WISH TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT WITH FREE ACCORDING TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD REJECT THEM BY NOT INSTALLING AND/OR NOT USING OR ACCESSING THE SOFTWARE.
PUT ANOTHER WAY, DO NOT EITHER INSTALL OR USE OR ACCESS THE FREE SOFTWARE IF YOU ARE UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. THIS IS IMPORTANT!
References in this Agreement to “you” or “your” refer to both you and any and all persons or entities on whose behalf you act or who act on your behalf (if any).
This document is legally binding, so you should read it in its entirety. Essentially, by using the Software or any electronically accessed or accessible product, system, or application of or provided by FREE, you agree to the following:
- You understand and confirm that FREE is not a licensed medical provider and does not provide medical care or emergency services.
- FREE provides educational and informational services. Neither FREE nor the Software provides medical advice, nor does FREE or the Software diagnose or identify or treat any condition, symptom, disease, illness or medical condition.
- We can share the information we get from you with your healthcare provider (to the extent they are granted access to your information) or anyone else you’ve chosen to receive this information. We can summarize and de-identify the data we collect from you, so we can build a better and more helpful product. You own your identifiable personal data, but we own any data derived therefrom or incorporating same to the extent that your personally identifiable data cannot be discerned or readily associated with you.
YOU AGREE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT.
- Disclosure Restrictions; Disclosure. You acknowledge that the Software, including the source code for the Software and any information derived therefrom, is proprietary to, and constitutes the intellectual property (including without limitation a valuable trade secret) of, FREE. If you should gain access to such materials, you shall not disclose them to anyone and shall immediately disclose to us the information, materials and/or access that you received and the circumstances around such receipt.
- Login Information and Access. FREE may issue to you, or prompt you to provide, a username/password for login to download, access and use the Software by way of a User Account, which may require you to provide personally identifying information to complete the applicable online forms to establish your username/password or account with FREE (“Account Data”). You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete Account Data, and represent that you will not misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity. FREE reserves the right to authenticate any information you provide. You shall be responsible for all use and access of the Software by means of usernames/passwords issued to you. You will notify FREE promptly of any unauthorized use of your username/password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security, or other occurrence requiring username/password or account cancellations or changes. FREE cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information submitted by someone who has fraudulently accessed your account or for any third party’s fraudulent use or misuse of information submitted by you. You acknowledge and agree that you will not provide any information or material to us or the Site that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, purposefully inaccurate, incorrect, misleading, or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporates the proprietary material of another person or entity.
- FREE may ask for your feedback regarding your use and evaluation of the Software, including, without limitation, any problems encountered in the Software (the “Evaluation Data”). If such Evaluation Data is provided to FREE, it will be deemed and remain the sole property of FREE, and will not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of FREE. Additionally, FREE shall have all ownership, right, title and interest in and to the Evaluation Data and any and all intellectual property and proprietary rights thereto and therein. You hereby transfer and assign to FREE any and all intellectual property rights or other rights, if any, you may have in and to the Evaluation Data and agree to cooperate with FREE to perfect FREE’s sole and exclusive ownership in and title to the Evaluation Data.
- Transfer and Export Restrictions; Non-Malicious Use. You may not sublicense, delegate, assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement, the license granted herein, or any other of your rights or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part. You may not export or re-export any Software. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Software in a manner that sends more request messages to the Software’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Software for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Software, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Software, for any purposes or any reason or under any condition. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Software or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Software or the Content.
- Information Collected and Stored; Cookies and Web Beacons; Disclosure to Third Parties. We may automatically gather and store the certain information about your visit so that we can monitor the use of the Software in order to make improvements and better serve users and other constituencies. Other than to contact you with follow up information or in order to provide products and services or information regarding our products and services (such as newsletters) to you, the following information, without limitation, may be collected and stored:
- email address, phone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial, insurance and health-related information, such as credit card or bank account numbers and insurance carrier information;
- User Account information, such as user login and password information;
- the location and IP address from which you access the Software;
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the type of device, browser and operating system used to access the Software;
- the date and time you access the Software, duration and stop time of such access;
- the information about any person or entity from whom you were referred;
- the pages, files, documents and links that you visit; and
- the internet address of a website or mobile application from which you linked to the Software.
At times, in order to provide products and services or market to customers, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners with whom we work. We may share personal information with parties who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. Except as required pursuant to law, legal process, litigation, or requests from public and governmental authorities, we only share personal information to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party. We may, from time to time, send you e-mails about your User Account, orders or pricing changes. We may also send you e-mail with general information or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you. In most cases, we will give you an opportunity to accept or decline the receipt of promotional e-mail.
- Enforcement of Terms; Effect of Termination. If you fail to fulfill any of your obligations under this Agreement, FREE and/or its licensors may pursue all available legal remedies available to them. You agree that FREE’s licensors are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and may enforce this Agreement as it relates to their intellectual property. Upon any termination of this Agreement, your license to use the Software shall terminate and you shall promptly uninstall and remove the Software from the mobile device on which it was installed (and promptly uninstall, delete or destroy your authorized backup or archival copy).
- Assumption of Risk. The Software and any related data supplied to you by FREE does not provide medical advice or counsel and is not a substitute or source for medical treatment or mental health or substance abuse counseling or recovery counseling. It is a tool pursuant to which you may track certain data and be referred to certain materials which may be responsive or relate to data or information you provide. By granting you the right to use the Software, FREE does not assume any obligation or liability with respect to your health or your physical activity or condition. In no event shall FREE be liable for any death or bodily injury that you suffer, or that you cause to any third party, in connection with your use of the Software or any activity you undertake in connection with your use of the Software. As between you and FREE, you are solely responsible for your use of the Software and your health and medical condition and treatment related thereto. FREE shall have no liability for any unauthorized disclosure of your personally identifiable information due to your actions or omissions or that of your healthcare provider.YOU AGREE THAT: (i) IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF OR ARE SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT OR EMERGENCY CARE OR COUNSELING OF ANY KIND, YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY; (ii) FREE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL TREATMENT OR ADVICE AND IS NOT A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR A REFERRAL TO HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS; (iii) YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ANY MESSAGES WITH, OR SEND ANY EMAILS TO, FREE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION, AS FREE IS NOT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, IS NOT AND DOES NOT PROVIDE 911 OR OTHER EMERGENCY SERVICES, AND CANNOT CONTACT YOU OR ANYONE ON YOUR BEHALF WITH RESPECT TO YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT; (iv) DATA PROVIDED BY FREE THROUGH THE SOFTWARE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR PHYSICIAN, COUNSELOR, MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER; (v) FREE IS NOT A LICENSED MEDICAL CARE PROVIDER AND HAS NO EXPERTISE IN DIAGNOSING, EXAMINING, OR TREATING MEDICAL CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, OR IN DETERMINING THE EFFECT OF ANY SPECIFIC TREATMENT ON A MEDICAL CONDITION; (vi) YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION; (vii) NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ OR RECEIVED USING THE SOFTWARE; (viii) FREE HAS NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SURVEY OR RESEARCH/MEDICAL PROGRAM OR STUDY WITH WHICH YOU MAY BE USING THE SOFTWARE; AND, (ix) FREE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, EFFECTIVENESS, OR CORRECT USE OF INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE THROUGH OR IS GENERATED BY THE SOFTWARE.
You agree that FREE shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or discontinuance of any feature or component of the Software.
To the extent FREE provides links or references to websites operated by third parties, FREE does not monitor or investigate such websites and we are not responsible for the content, functionality, or practices of such websites. Inclusion of links to third party websites does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to access these third party websites, you do so at your own risk. You agree that FREE has no liability for any damage or loss of any type that is a result of your use of a third party website.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. FREE PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE TO YOU “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND, FREE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES. FREE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE. FREE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, THE RESULTS THEREFROM, OR THE USE OF ANY DATA (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DATA PRODUCED BY THE SOFTWARE) OR INTERACTIONS OF ANY USER. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ANY FREE EMPLOYEE, REPRESENTATIVE OR DISTRIBUTOR SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. FREE’s LICENSORS EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE. FREE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE, OR ACCESS THERETO OR USE THEREOF, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET ANY END USER’S REQUIREMENTS OR ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY STANDARDS. FROM TIME TO TIME, THE SOFTWARE MAY BE INACCESSIBLE OR INOPERABLE FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTIONS, SOFTWARE UPDATES, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS AND CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL OR THOSE THAT ARE NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OR UPTIME OF THE CONTENT OR ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE. WE MAY CONDUCT MAINTENANCE ON ANY OF THE FOREGOING AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. TRANSMISSIONS OVER THE INTERNET ARE NEVER 100% SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE, AND UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, DISCLOSURE, ALTERATION AND DESTRUCTION. FREE MAY USE CERTAIN TRUSTED THIRD PARTIES TO HELP US PROVIDE, IMPROVE, PROTECT, AND PROMOTE OUR SERVICES. THESE THIRD PARTIES WILL ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION ONLY TO PERFORM TASKS ON OUR BEHALF AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FREE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTIONALITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SECURITY MEASURE OR SECURITY FEATURE, PROVIDED HEREUNDER WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNBREAKABLE, UNBREACHABLE, VIRUS FREE, OR INVIOLATE; AND, END USERS ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK (AND ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE) THAT, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY SECURITY OR OTHER MEASURE THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY FREE OR ITS LICENSORS HEREUNDER, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE DATA PROCESSED THEREBY MAY BE CORRUPTED, COMPROMISED, INACCESSIBLE OR LOST. THE SOFTWARE IS NOT DESIGNED OR LICENSED FOR USE IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE CONTROLS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, AND LIFE SUPPORT OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, FREE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR SUCH PURPOSES.
- Notices to you hereunder shall be sent to the address provided by you when you registered to download and install the Software. Notices to FREE shall be sent to its corporate headquarters.
- Each party may change such address upon written notice to the other party.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA without regard to its conflicts of laws provision. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. The parties hereby consent to, and hereby agree that any and all disputes hereunder (including any and all claims, whether arising out of alleged non-compliance with law, breach of contract or otherwise) shall be submitted to binding arbitration using a single arbitrator and the rules promulgated by the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding on the parties and may be entered into a court of competent jurisdiction. All such arbitration shall be conducted in New Jersey. In the event of a breach, or threatened breach, of this Agreement by you which may harm the intellectual property or proprietary rights of FREE (or its licensors/suppliers), the parties agree that (i) FREE may suffer irreparable harm for which monetary damages may be insufficient as a remedy, (ii) FREE shall be entitled to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, (iii) no bond or surety shall be required to be posted for such relief, and (iv) such relief shall be in addition to any and all other remedies in law or in equity to which FREE may be entitled.
- Complete Agreement; Waiver; Severability. This Agreement contains the complete and entire agreement and understanding of the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all proposals, oral or written, all negotiations, conversations, discussions and all past course of dealing between you and FREE relating to the Software or the terms of its license to you. In the event any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such unenforceability shall not affect the remaining terms of this Agreement in such jurisdiction or render unenforceable or invalidate such terms and provisions of this Agreement in other jurisdictions. Upon such determination that any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, they shall be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to reasonably effect the intent of the parties and the parties agree to replace any invalid or unenforceable provisions in a mutually acceptable manner in order that the transactions contemplated hereby be consummated as originally contemplated to the greatest extent possible. FREE’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless such waiver is in writing and signed by FREE.
- Consent to Electronic Contracting. You agree that execution of this Agreement may occur by your manifesting your acceptance of it when you installed or used the Software, and that no signature on a paper copy of this Agreement is required in order to form a binding contract.
- Purchase and Refund policy. You understand that you are purchasing a 365 day non- transferable license to use Freedom 365. No refunds. All sales are final.
- No Joint Venture; Independent Contractors. The parties will at all times be independent contractors and will so represent themselves to all third parties. Neither party has granted to the other the right to bind it in any manner whatsoever and nothing herein will be deemed to constitute either party the agent or legal representative of the other nor to constitute the parties as joint ventures.
- Any attempted assignment, sublicense, transfer, encumbrance of this Agreement (or of any of your rights or obligations herein) by you shall be void and shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of FREE’s successors and assigns.
*** YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ***